Here at Icecool Diamonds we have a zero-tolerance policy toward conflict diamonds. The Kimberley Process tracks diamonds from mine to market and all diamond exports are policed by the Diamond industry, the United Nations, governments, and non-governmental organizations to prevent the trade of illegal diamonds.
Any diamonds purchased from Icecooldiamonds.com have been purchased from legitimate Sources not involved in funding conflict and in compliance with UN resolutions.
Icecool diamonds hereby guarantees that our diamonds are conflict free, based on personal knowledge and or written guarantees provided by the suppliers of these diamonds.
A copy of this guarantee will appear on your invoice for you records.
Designer Diamonds Returns Policy
We are confident at Icecooldiamonds.com that you will be delighted with your purchase(s). If however you are not completely satisfied, as you are buying the Goods by mail order, you may have the right of cancellation, under these terms.
- You must tell us you wish to cancel within 7 days of your receipt of the Goods.
- In any event, you may not cancel orders for specially commissioned or personalised Icecool Diamonds Jewellery.
- The Goods must be returned to us within 14 days of your telling us you wish to cancel.
Any Icecool Diamonds Jewellery returned, for any reason, should follow the criteria below
- With both goods and all packaging in their original condition. Original wear tag should still be intact where applicable.
- Securely wrapped.
- Include our Icecool Diamonds invoice and any Diamond Certificate or Grading Report.